Who We Are
Our consultants have encountered many of the issues that you might be facing. We are able to bring our experience, techniques, templates, and knowledge to bear on your specific needs.
Our team members are professional, committed to success, and have a positive attitude. We are results and goal oriented. We deliver in situations that demand tight control of risk, accelerated schedules, or predictable budget.
Our experience spans many industries and technologies allowing us to meet your business challenges while supporting your technical architecture. Our work focuses on achieving business goals, not fighting technology wars. We can put technology to work for you.
|Paul Lear, PMP
Champion the development of new IT capabilities, which support the business strategy. Manage the systems initiatives to capitalize on significant business opportunities and respond to competitive challenges.
- A senior project manager, PMP certified by the Project Management Institute.
- Directs challenging projects, driving to successful completion.
- Experienced in retail, telecommunications, distribution and government.
- Demonstrated capabilities in delivering IT applications that enable business change.
- Manages the business risks and benefits of introducing new technology.
- Skilled at project recovery, taking responsibility for troubled projects, focusing on issues and corrective actions to reach a positive conclusion.
Maher Boutros, MPM
Associate, and founder, MINAR IT Services
Through strong leadership and balanced understanding of technology and business objectives, deliver Information Technology capabilities that bring tangabile value to the company stakeholders.
- A senior Program/Project Manager with over 20 years of project management experience
- An effective communicator, self-motivated, proactive individual and have a passion for excellence
- Experience working with leading start up, small, medium and large Fortune 500 organizations managing large portfolio of projects
- Full project management life cycle including the setting up of Project Office processess and methodology, capital planning and resource management
- Extensive expeience in leading Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, OLAP, reporting systems and Application Development projects
- Experienced in managing mixed off-shoring and on-shoring project teams
- Matrixed and direct reports with mentoring and personal development
- Has a Master's Certificate in Project Management
- A member of the Project Management Institute since 1998
Associate, and Founder, Results Oriented
Identify line-of-business opportunities and manage the people and technology to capture the opportunity.
- A business analyst with an MBA and practical experience of people and processes.
- A project manager who's training and experience in projects started in the 70's
- A professional with the designations: Chartered Engineer; and Chartered Information System Practitioner.
- Experienced in retail, customer service, logistics, banking, credit card and government.
- Demonstrated capabilities in delivering business change.
- Skilled at project recovery, through a focus on issues and setting corrective actions to reach a positive conclusion.
- Intuitive understanding of IT issues through theoretical and practical experience in all aspects of computing.
Dhanu Kothari, PMP
Associate, and President, D2i Consulting
Mr. Kothari has over twenty-five years of experience in IT with emphasis on Project Management, Process and Quality improvement,
and Methodology implementation across several industries. Dhanu has personally trained over 5000 professionals in IT project
management and methodologies. He is a past President of the Project Management Institute (PMI), Southern Ontario Chapter.